Monday, May 07, 2007

A morning in the park

My son and I spent yesterday morning in a large park on the outskirts of Milan. It's a park with a bit of everything - some areas are cultivated with flowering shrubs, there's woodland, agricultural land, lakes and ponds, areas for sport and so on. I went a bit beserk with my camera and came back with nearly sixty photos, so I thought that I'd post a couple every few days for a while.


The elder was in flower .....


and there was weigela everywhere ...

and this is one which I know I should be able to name, but can't. It's on the tip of my tongue ....


This one was new to me though. I loved its trailing blue flower spikes. Does anyone recognise it?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one seems like buddleja.

Sue Swift said...

I don't think so. The shape was quite different and the flowers weren't the same.

Related Posts with Thumbnails