Monday, September 03, 2007

The Garden Bloggers' Dream Team


It must have been one of the days early on in the holiday, when it was hot and sunny. And there was I in the middle of the garden, in full sun, digging out the borage in the rose beds. And panicking because I had so much to do before I went back to Italy. And as I sweatily dug and pulled roots, I started to think how nice it would be to have some help. And the idea of the Garden Bloggers' Dream Team was born.

Who would be your dream team? I picked on :

Sue (the other one) to be responsible for garden design and the selection of plants.

John to take care of the vegetable garden, with special responsibility for potatoes.

Hannah to look after the tomatoes.

Carol to do the hoeing.


Sarah
to grow the sweet peas.

Jane to keep us organic.

Anthony to make the compost.

and Snappy to take the photos.


Who else? I really need someone to sort out the lawns and the roses and a hundred and one other jobs ... Any volunteers or nominations? Or would you have a completely different Dream Team?

3 comments:

Carol Michel said...

I can bring enough hoes for everyone to help with the hoeing! Thanks for including me on your dream team.

Carol at May Dreams Gardens

Anthony said...

Awesome idea for a post. Thanks for including me. Although, staying steroid free to pass the blood tests for the International Garden Blogging Association might be tough. :)

David (Snappy) said...

Thanks For including me.You made me smile.Have Camera will travel...

Related Posts with Thumbnails