Saturday, April 07, 2007

April Flowers


This is an experiment which failed rather. I wanted to see if I could make a video out of some photos that I took on the balcony yesterday. There's quite a lot of stuff in flower and it's starting to look great again. So after spending the morning messing around with the camera, I spent the afternoon learning how to use Windows Movie Maker. And it came out really, really well - on my computer. But to upload it to You Tube I've had to convert it to a specific file type and I don't know if it's that or You Tube itself, but it's come out all fuzzy - both in sound and video. Oh well - after all that work I've put it up anyway, but I'll post some of the photos another time - they're too nice to waste. If anyone knows what I did wrong, I'd love some advice.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails